When you sign up to the eNewsletter service you will have the choice of the type of newsletter you wish to receive.
There are six different eNewsletters covering various aspects of the Shire and its services and you can choose as many or as few as you wish.
- The weekly Shire Flyer has the latest Shire and Council news
- The Esperance Sporting Network Newsletter is released monthly to keep you in the loop with sports news, meetings and activity programs
- The Esperance Volunteer Resource Centre Newsletter is a quarterlynetwork for volunteers and contains training opportunities
- Shire Vacancies is sent ad hoc, keeping you up to date with employment opportunities at the Shire of Esperance
- My Community Info eNews will inform you of events and community information as it becomes available
- Esperance Civic Centre News will keep you informed of current and upcoming shows
Sign up here to choose the eNewsletters you would like to receive directly to your inbox.