Temporary Food Premises

Stimulating community events with pop-up food stalls and vans 

The Shire encourages events that celebrate and incorporate hearty, diverse and fun food.

Who needs to fill out this form?

  • A food business (e.g., a restaurant) registered in the Shire, selling food outside its normal trading location.
  • Community groups (e.g. cake stalls, fundraising).
  • Bunnings sausage sizzle. 
  • Food vendors registered in another local government.

Temporary Food Premise Application Form

Food Vendors Registered outside of the Shire of Esperance

Food vendors registered outside of the Shire will need to complete and submit the Temporary Food Premise Application Form and the following supporting documents:

  • A copy of your Food Registration Certificate
  • Current Public Liability Insurence
  • Copy of your menu; and
  • Payment of the Food Notification Fee.

Applications should be made at least two (2) weeks prior to commencing.

The Shire may inspect your stall or vehicle before the event starts or on the day of the event.