Visit our Aquatic Centre today to enjoy a refreshing swim, spa or sauna.
If you are a sporting or special needs group why not hold some training and recovery sessions in our pool? Our aquatic area can be hired for swimming carnivals, birthday parties, lane space and more.
Our Aquatic Centre is a heated indoor facility and includes:
- 25m 8 lane lap pool (chair lift available with prior arrangement)
- Lagoon pool with whirlpool, seated spa and spa pool
- Hydrotherapy pool (chair lift available)
- Heated spa
- Disabled access change rooms
- Family change room
- Inflatables available for hire
- BBQ area
Swimming is one of the most important life skills that anyone can learn. The Bay of Isles Leisure Centre provides nationally accredited quality aquatic education and swimming development programs for children and adults.
Aqua classes enhance cardio-vascular fitness and muscular endurance that work the entire body and causes minimal strain to your joints. SwimFit and AquaFit classes are a great way to get fit and are suitable for all fitness levels and ages.
Bronze Medallion Course
The Royal Life Saving Society Bronze Medallion is recognised as the minimum standard for a qualified lifesaver. This course will enhance your personal survival skills while providing you with the knowledge and skills to develop the level of judgement, technique and physical ability required to safely carry out water rescues. Many workplaces recognise the Bronze Medallion qualification and can be highly desirable for employment. Having gained this qualification individuals are eligible to complete the Pool Lifeguard Award.
Speak to our friendly staff today about enrolment in any of these activities.
- Appropriate bathing attire to be worn at all times; strictly no denim allowed in pools
- Babies and young children must wear an approved swimming nappy
- Bombies, flips, running on the concourse or partaking in rough play is discouraged
- To enter the spa and sauna you must be over 16 years of age
- The Bay of Isles Leisure Centre is a recognised Watch Around Water Facility. Please help us to provide a safe aquatic environment for you and your children by placing a Watch Around Water arm band on children under the age of 5 before entering the aquatic area
- Children under 5 years must wear a wrist band and be constantly supervised within arms reach. If the child is in the water, the parent or guardian must be in the water as well
- Children under 12 years must be accompanied into the Centre and constantly supervised by a parent or guardian
- Unsupervised children will be removed from the water if the lifeguard is concerned for their safety