Bay of Isles Leisure Centre
Bay of Isles Leisure Centre COVID-19 Information
We are looking forward to welcoming our patrons back to the Bay of Isles Leisure Centre from Tuesday 19 May 2020.
We are operating a little differently for a while as we ease back into our 'new normal' operations, which means the following COVID-19 restrictions will be in place:
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL: Bookings can now be taken between 6am to 6pm.
How to Book : Phone 9083 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask that you pay at the time of your booking to ease congestion in the foyer area.
Access to the facility will not be allowed unless you have booked.
During the COVID-19 time, BOILC memberships remain on hold until full services resumes.
$5 per booking and limited to a 55 minute session.
Lap pool: Maximum 8 people (1 person per lane)
Hydrotherapy pool: Maximum 9 people (stationary exercises recommended)
Group Fitness Classes
H&F Classes: $8 per class and limited to 45 minute sessions
Maximum 20 people per class. Classes have moved inside. Please bring your own towel, water and mat.
Physical distancing is required by all patrons attending the facility and during exercise.
Centre access restrictions
- Due to restrictions, only one pool be used at one time.
- Access to the facility will not be allowed unless you have booked.
- When you arrive please wait at the front door and maintain physical distancing while awaiting entry.
- The previous session patrons will be required to exit before entry into the facility is allowed.
- Healthy hygiene - upon entry please use the hand Sanitiser available.
- Specific exit points will be set up for the aquatic area and H&F classes – please follow the signage and direction from staff.
- Our change rooms are closed – please come dressed for your activity. Toilets can be used for emergencies only.
Information about Recreation Centers and COVID-19 can be accessed from the WA Government.
Thank you for your continued support during this time and if you have any questions please contact us by phone or email.
Black Street, Esperance WA 6450
P: (08) 9083 1700