Do You Need Tech Support?
We're always here to help!
Free Tech Support Education
Mobile Phones | Tablets
Using macOS | Windows
Government Websites & Apps
Using the Internet | Mobile Apps
Document Editing & Formatting
Social Media | Streaming Services
Online Photo Editing & Management
Online Forms & more...
Want to be COVID-19 Digitally Ready?
- A modern smartphone (check with Library staff for minimum requirements)
- Have an email account accessible on your mobile device
- Have an active unique MyGov account
- Have the Medicare Service linked to your MyGov account
- Ability to download apps on your mobile device (Apple iPhone users may require iCloud login details)
- Apps to download
- Express Plus Medicare
- Be ready with several unique strong passwords for all the different accounts (the library can provide you with a "Passwords" booklet)
- Have 30 minutes to 1 hour time and patience to complete this task when an appointment is available
How secure is my password check?
Library staff will use this form at your tech-help appointment and provide you copy with all your details for your records.
Need a myGov account?
We will help you get registered with myGov and connect a service.
Library Staff will use this form to support you.
Need a Medicare "Linking Code" for your MyGov account?
Online Services Support Hotline
Wait for menu prompts then:
Choose option 2 for a myGov linking code, then,
Choose option 1 for Medicare linking code
Documents to have ready: Medicare Card, Pensioner Card (CRN) and Drivers Licence or Photo ID.
The information they may ask to verify ID: Address, phone, email, bank account details listed with Medicare and your last doctor's visit detail – clinic name and doctors name, and chemist name.