Library COVID-19 Information
We are almost back to normal operations, with a few restrictions still in place:
10am to 5pm Monday & Wednesday to Friday
12pm to 5pm Tuesday
9.30am to 11.30am Saturday
What services can I access?
- Loans – choose and check out.
- WIFI Access is available in the Library
- Public access computers are available for printing and general use.
- Printing/scanning services
- The ‘Click and Collect’ and Housebound service will still continue for vulnerable customers.
- E-Resources - Download ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, & stream video
- Radio Reads – each Tuesday at 7pm on 103.9 Hope FM
- 1:1 Tech Help sessions
What services are unavailable?
Until further notice:
- Newspapers will not be available
- Children’s play equipment
Library access restrictions
- Healthy hygiene - upon entry please use the hand sanitiser available.
- Public toilet use for emergency only.
- Observe normal social distancing.