Library COVID-19 Information
We are looking forward to welcoming our patrons back to the Esperance Public Library from Wednesday 20 May 2020.
We are operating a little differently for a while as we ease back into normal operations, which means the following COVID-19 restrictions will be in place:
10am to 5pm Monday & Wednesday to Friday
12pm to 5pm Tuesday
9.30am to 11.30am Saturday
What services can I access?
- Loans – choose and check out.
- WIFI Access is available in the Library carpark only.
- One public access computer will be available for printing/scanning requirements.
- The ‘Click and Collect’ and Housebound service will still continue.
- Online Storytime with pick up craft packs.
- Radio Reads – each Tuesday at 7pm on 103.9 Hope FM.
What services are unavailable?
Until further notice:
- Newspapers will not be available
- Seating spaces
- In-house Storytime program
- Children’s play equipment
- Tech help services
Library access restrictions
- Healthy hygiene - upon entry please use the hand sanitiser available.
- Contact tracing – we are required to maintain a record of all patrons accessing the facility. You will be asked for your details when you enter the building.
- Choose and check out – with a maximum of 20 patrons in the Library at all times we cannot accommodate sit and read.
- Items in quarantine are not available for loan, but can be placed on reservation.
- Public toilets can be used for emergencies only.
Physical distancing is required by all patrons attending the Library.
Thank you for your continued support during this time and if you have any questions please contact us by phone or email.