Esperance Home Care is supported by over 140 volunteers.
This dedicated group of community minded citizens support us in many ways including:
- Delivery of Meals on Wheels
- Meals on Wheels Kitchen Assistants
- Home Visiting Program - providing social support in various forms e.g. social walking, reading, having a cuppa or going for a drive.
- Community Visitors Scheme - one on one visiting or group visiting at the Aged Care Facility.
- Client Transport
- Client shopping - either doing the shopping for the client or assisting them.
- Help with group activities
If you think you might like to be part of our volunteer team please contact EHC we will be happy to discuss this with you.