Public Advertisement of Planning Proposals
There are currently no Planning Applications being advertised for public comment.
There are currently no Road Closures being advertised for public comment.
Local Planning Policies
Proposed Local Planning Policy - Permitted Development. Submissions on the proposed Policy must be made in writing and lodged with the Chief Executive Officer at the Shire of Esperance prior to close of business on 4 May 2018.
Local Planning Scheme Amendments
SHIRE OF ESPERANCE LOCAL PLANNING SCHEME NO. 2
Notice is hereby given that the local government of the Shire of Esperance has prepared the above mention planning scheme amendment for the purpose of:
- Amending the Scheme map to reflect reserve and Public Access Way tenure;
- Amending the Barney Hill realignment based on MRWA advice;
- Updating Special Control Areas;
- Amending Schedule 3 - Additional Uses;
- Amending the Permitted Development provision as they relate to Special Control Areas;
- Amending the Requirement for Consultation to Commence Mining clause; and
- Correcting omissions and oversights in the original drafting of the Scheme.
Plans and documents setting out and explaining the scheme amendment have been deposited at the Shire Office on Windich Street, Esperance and will be open for inspection during office hours.
Submissions on the planning scheme amendment may be lodged in writing and should include the amendment number, the property affected and details of the submission and lodged with Chief Executive Officer at the Shire of Esperance on or before 1 June 2018.
There are currently no Structure Plans being advertised for public comment.
For additional information or assistance, contact Planning Services on (08) 9071 0676 or call in to the Shire Administration Building on Windich Street.