Due to significate rain overnight and the future weather forecast, the Shire advises to take precaution at all coastal campgrounds and reserves East of Esperance.
Roads and tracks are currently OPEN, but may become impassable if weather persists.
Many roads and tracks are 4wd only past the southern end of the farming land.
If you're planning to go camping or visit coastal reserves, please take appropriate precautions, be prepared and drive to the conditions.
Roads and tracks are only checked periodically, and the status of these could change at short notice or during your visit.
Updates will be made here and on the Shire's Facebook page.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.