The Esperance Indoor Sports Stadium Project is moving along with a significant amount of ground works being completed. The following has been achieved.
- The Southern swale is well underway with some services being reinstated with new route/depth due to depth and position of swale.
- Clean fill has been transported to the site to achieve the footing levels needed for the sports stadium and amenities buildings.
- Surveying of gridlines and set out.
- Comprehensive compaction testing.
- Existing asbestos piping has been removed.
- Electrical conduits and cabling has been installed to the tennis court clubrooms.
- CPE specialists installed CT metering on the Site Main Switchboard.
- Installation of stormwater to eastern side of existing building
Read more about the project.