The Esperance Indoor Sports Stadium Project is moving along with a significant amount of ground works being completed. The following has been achieved.
- Set out, excavation, compaction and concreting of Pad footings for the Stadium were completed.
- Clean fill imported and compacted to achieve under slab level for the sports stadium buildings.
- Hydraulic contractor excavated & installed deep sewer line which extended from the Water Corporation junction in the south east corner of the site through to the amenities building.
- Electrical contractors have completed the changeover of the new mains power to the tennis club. Now the power is sourced from the SMSB behind the Ports clubroom.
- Structural steel shop drawings completed and currently reviewed by engineer.
- Offsite works in the structural steel fabrication shop preparing stadium column components and cleats.
Read more about the project.