Works completed over the last fortnight:
- Reticulation & electrical services relocated at southern swale for irrigation.
- Reconnection of electrical feed to switchboard on Black Street.
- Both electrical & hydraulic prelay completed to the buildings.
- Concrete slabs for the main building – stadium, stores, foyer & amenities have been completed except one more pour for the wet area.
- Hydraulic contractor has completed installation with all the major services - stormwater, water, fire, and sewer to the crossover at the Black Street entrance in preparation for the southern carpark.
- Fabrication of structural steel work continuing off site with cross bracing and rafters for the Stadium being fabricated and painted.
- Tilt Panel plan is completed with engineer approval.
- Preparations for tilt panel manufacture has commenced on site.