A Little Home Help (HACC)
Many people would prefer to live independently at home as they get older. If you’re generally able to manage but just need some help with daily tasks there are support services available to help you. It is about working on your strengths, capacity and goals to help you remain living independently and safely at home.
To receive subsidised support under HACC you will need to apply for an assessment with the Regional Assessment Service (RAS). Call 1300 785 415 or alternatively contact us to help.
Depending on your needs you may be eligible to receive:
- Domestic assistance (cleaning, laundry)
- Personal care (help with showering and dressing)
- Home maintenance (minor general repairs and care of your garden)
- Transport (including assistance with shopping)
- Social support (social activities in a community-based group setting or accompanied activities)