A Little Home Help (CHSP)
The Commonwealth Home Support Program - CHSP - provides subsidised support for help in the home.
Many people would prefer to live independently at home as they get older. If you’re generally able to manage but just need some help with daily tasks there are support services available to help you. It is about working on your strengths, capacity and goals to help you remain living independently and safely at home.
Depending on your needs you may be eligible to receive:
- Domestic assistance (cleaning, laundry)
- Personal care (help with showering and dressing)
- Home maintenance (minor general repairs and care of your garden)
- Transport (including assistance with shopping)
- Social support (social activities in a community-based group setting or accompanied activities)
Apply for an assessment through My Aged Care;
- 1800 200 422
or alternatively contact us to help.