An exciting opportunity exists to join the Shire as a Customer Service & Licensing Officer within a highly valued team.
In this role you will be the first point of contact for members of the public who visit or contact the Shire Administration Building. Duties include receipting of monies, processing of transport licence transactions, responding to counter enquiries and general administration duties.
Excellent customer service, administration and computer skills as well as cash receipting experience are essential.
Responsibilities of the role include processing transport licence transactions, receipting monies, responding to counter and phone enquiries and assisting with other financial related duties.
Salary is $30.73 per hour, including allowances plus superannuation.
Hours: 20 hours per week
Shire staff are also entitled to:
- Minimum of 10% superannuation employer contribution. Should the employee contribute an additional amount equivalent to at least 1% of their gross salary, the Shire will match the employee’s contribution up to a maximum of 5%, making total Shire contributions up to 15%.
- Access to development opportunities
- Uniform allowance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free membership for the BOILC (pool & gym)
- 2 extra paid leave days per year (Local Government Days)
How to Apply:
Further details are available in the Position Description or contact Human Resources on 9071 0645.
Please note that applicants must address the Selection Criteria listed in the Position Description and must complete an Application Form.
Applications should be addressed to the CEO, PO Box 507, Esperance 6450 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Shire of Esperance must follow WA Government directions in regards to the mandatory Covid-19 vaccination.
Applications close: 5.00pm, Friday 18 February 2022
The Shire of Esperance is an Equal Opportunity Employer