An excellent opportunity exists for a qualified, experienced, enthusiastic and reliable Mechanic to join the team at the Shire of Esperance to carry out maintenance and repairs on Shire plant.
To successfully undertake this role, you will need to be a qualified tradesperson or have relevant mechanical experience, possess an HR license as well as be experienced in the operation of heavy and light plant.
Week 1 - Monday to Friday
Week 2 - Monday to Thursday and Friday: Rostered Day Off
85 hours per fortnight
Commencing salary: $79,394.48 including overtime (dependent on qualifications and experience).
The successful candidate will also be entitled to:
- Minimum of 10.5% superannuation employer contribution. The Shire will match the employee’s contribution up to a maximum of 5%, making total Shire contributions up to 15.5%.
- Access to development opportunities
- Uniform allowance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free membership for the BOILC (pool & gym)
- Rostered Day Off (if working 40 hours per week)
- 5 Weeks annual leave per year (or pro-rata if working part time)
How to Apply:
Further details are available in the Position Description or contact Human Resources on 9071 0645.
Please note that applicants must address the Selection Criteria listed in the Position Description and must complete an Application Form.
Applications should be addressed to the CEO, PO Box 507, Esperance 6450 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates with permanent Australian work rights (Australian citizens or permanent residents) will be considered.
Applications close: When requirements are met
The Shire of Esperance is an Equal Opportunity Employer