Esperance Home Care seeks a gardener to join their team on a casual or permanent part-time basis.
This position supports the Esperance community by providing gardening and maintenance services for older people and for young people with a disability.
Experience in gardening and home maintenance or willingness to learn is essential. A ‘C’ class driver’s licence, a good level of physical fitness, and satisfactory police clearance are also required.
Salary: Casual - $32.88 per hour or Permanent - $29.82 per hour.
The number of hours is approximately 30 hours a week, with the possibility of increasing, depending on the candidate’s eagerness to perform other jobs.
Permanent staff is also entitled to:
- Minimum of 10.5% superannuation employer contribution (The Shire will match the employee’s contribution up to a maximum of 5%, making total Shire contributions up to 15.5%)
- Access to development opportunities
- Uniform allowance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free membership for the BOILC (pool & gym)
How to Apply:
Further details are available in the Position Description or contact Human Resources on 9071 0645.
Only candidates with Australian work rights will be considered.
The Shire of Esperance must follow WA Government directions in regards to the mandatory Covid-19 vaccination.
Applications close: When requirements are met
The Shire of Esperance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.