Administration Officer (12hpw) - Volunteer Resource Centre
The Shire seeks a part time Administration Officer at the Volunteer Resource Centre for 12 hours per week. In this role you will promote volunteering in the community, provide support to persons seeking volunteer placements and provide administrative and reception duties at the Volunteer Resource Centre. The successful applicant will have well-developed customer service, administration and computer skills. Good communication, public relations and design skills will also be highly regarded.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
Essential Selection Criteria
- Well-developed administration and computer skills.
- Ability to design promotional materials.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-developed customer service and public relations skills.
- Ability to work as a team member or alone, as necessary.
Desirable Selection Criteria
- Working knowledge of Esperance area.
- Working knowledge of community, not-for-profit organisations.
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe InDesign.
- Experience in event management and promotions.
- Current class ‘C’ driver’s licence.
Salary: $26.23 per hour including allowances.
How to apply:
Your application should include the following:
- Application Form
- An updated copy of your resume including at least two work-related referees
- A statement addressing the selection criteria
Further details are available in the Position Description or contact Human Resources on 9071 0645. We encourage applicants to address the selection criteria which are listed in the Position Description.
Applications should be addressed to the CEO, PO Box 507, Esperance 6450, faxed to (08) 9071 0600 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 5.00pm, Friday 23 February 2018
The Shire of Esperance is an Equal Opportunity Employer