Health application forms are available from the Development Services counter in the Shire Administration Centre or can be downloaded from the links below:
- Application for Alfresco Dining
- Application for Trader's Permit
- Application for Approval to Camp (Other Than at a Caravan Park)
- Application for Consent to Establish an Offensive TradeApplication for Liquor Licence - Section 39 & Section 40 (links to Department of Racing, Gaming & Liquor website)
- Application for Registration of a Lodging House
- Application to Construct or Install a Washdown Bay / Information Sheet
- Application to Construct or Install an Apparatus for the Treatment of Sewage
- Application to Operate a Temporary Food Premises
- Food Act 2008 Notification / Registration Form
Where required, fees are to accompany all health applications. If fees are not paid at the time of lodgement the application will be deemed incomplete and will not be processed until such time as all fees are paid.
For additional information or assistance contact Environmental Health Services on (08) 9071 0676, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call into the Shire Administration Centre on Windich Street.