GET COVID READY
My COVID-Ready Checklist
COVID-19 is now in the WA Community. Now is the time to prepare yourself and your home in case you receive a positive COVID-19 test or become a close contact of a positive case.
If you test positive to COVID-19, you will need to isolate at home until you are told you can leave by the Department of Health.
Use this checklist to prepare:
- Assess whether I have suitable accommodation* to isolate in
- Pain relief medication and oral rehydration solution
- My regular household’s medication
- A plan for who can look after my children, pets, or people in my care if I have to go to hospital
- Soap and hand sanitiser
- Masks and disposable gloves
- Tissues and cleaning products
- A plan for how I will get food and essentials for up to 2 weeks
- Phone numbers for people outside my home who can help me
- Stay-at-home activities to keep you entertained
- A thermometer & pulse Oximeter (optional) to measure oxygen levels in your blood and heart rate
A hardcopy can also be collected from the Administration Building, the Esperance Public Library and the Esperance Visitor Centre.
Find the Covid Ready Action Flyer HERE.
Healthy WA resources and information - Managing COVID at home and in the community