30 July 9:30am-12:30pm
- Lake Monjingup was affected by a bushfire in January 2015. The area is recovering well and more seedlings are needed to restore biodiversity, create habitat and protect the wetland.
- Gloves, shovels and drinking water will be provided. Please wear a hat and enclosed footwear.
- Join us for a FREE sausage sizzle after planting.
- Meeting point: Flora Park toilet block (left side of Telegraph Road).
- Register at treeday.planetark.org/
- This project is supported by funding from the Western Australian Government’s State NRM Program supported by Royalties for Regions, The Shire of Esperance, Esperance Volunteer Resource Centre and Esperance Toyota in partnership with Planet Ark for National Tree Day
Sunday, 30 July 2017 - 9:30am to 12:30pm
593 South Coast Hwy
Monjinup WA 6450