Esperance Jetty Golden Ticket
Competition now closed.
The celebrations for the opening of the new Esperance Jetty are coming together, with food and markets, activites and regatta's!
Competition is now closed. Thank you to all who entered.
Entries close 5pm Monday 22 March 2021 with winners drawn and announced Wednesday 24 March 2021 live on the Shire of Esperance Facebook page.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Shire of Esperance, 77 Windich Street, Esperance WA 6450.
- This competition is open to all residents in the Shire of Esperance.
- There is no entry fee and no purchases are necessary to enter this competition.
- Entrants can enter by completing one of the entrance methods mentioned above.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Closing date for entry will be 5pm Monday 22 March 2021. After this date no further entries will be accepted.
- The Shire of Esperance does not accept responsibility for entries received after the closing date (5pm Monday 22 March 2021).
- Each entrant must provide full contact details including name, address, phone number and age.
- The winner will be one of ten people from the public to walk on the Esperance Jetty for the first time, with Australian Government, State Government and Local Government representatives.
- Winners will be chosen by a Shire of Esperance Councillor.
- The winner will be notified by phone within one day of the draw.
- If the winner cannot be contacted, or is not able to participate on the selected opening date (28 March 2021), The Shire of Esperance reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winners must be available to walk on the Esperance Jetty following the Official Opening on Sunday 28 March 2021.
- Winners under the age of 10 years old, must be accompanied by one (1) adult parent or guardian.
- The Shire of Esperance decision in respect to all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to be involved in Shire of Esperance publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current privacy protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Do you have questions about this competition? Contact the Shire of Esperance Media & Communications Team on 9071 0666.