Esperance CCTV Strategy
The Esperance CCTV Strategy outlines a phased approach to upgrading CCTV infrastructure around the Esperance townsite. Stage One of the Strategy is funded by a $210,000 grant from the WA Police’s State CCTV Strategy Infrastructure Fund as well as $100,000 from an extension to the Federal Government’s Local Roads and Community Infrastructure Program.
The Strategy will be rolled out with five implementation stages:
Stage One: Shire of Esperance Central Business District (CBD), main server and operational control equipment.
- Andrew Street CCTV
- Caltex/Bus Stop Cameras
- McDonald’s Esperance
- Pier Hotel CCTV
- Whale Tail Foreshore CCTV
- Police Station control centre (full operational control of the system)
- Administration Building (main server infrastructure)
- 33 Degrees Pub CCTV (opposite Pier Hotel)
Stage Two: Pink Lake Road area.
- Harbor Road/Pink Lake Road (license plate CCTV)
- Pink Lake IGA, Liquor Land CCTV
- Johns Street/Pink Lake Road CCTV
- Nulsen Primary School CCTV
- Esperance Senior High School CCTV
Stage Three: Esperance Foreshore.
- Tanker Jetty/Carpark
- Brazier BBQ Area
- Foreshore South Carpark
- Skate Park
- Adventure Land Playground Area
Stage Four: Mobile camera solutions for seasonal events.
Stage Five: Esperance CBD additional sites.
- Boulevard Shopping Centre
- Esperance Hospital
- Dempster Street