The monthly Esperance Tide Magazine features an advertorial highlighting the different departments and work areas of the Shire of Esperance.
2020 - 2021
The monthly Council Connections appears in the Esperance Tide Magazine and informs their readers about different topics written by the Media & Communications Team from the Shire of Esperance.
- November 2022, Foreshore Extensions...
- October 2022, Holiday Houses Survey...
- September 2022, Cat Local Law Invitation...
- August 2022, Esperance Accommodation Study...
- July 2022, Contribute to Holiday Home Consultation...
- June 2022, Understanding with SAFE Esperance...
- May 2022, Covid in the Community...
- April 2022, Tjaltjraak Boodja Park...
- March 2022, Council to Write to Premier...
- February 2022, Beach Wheelchair Grant...
- January 2022, Fogo a go-go...
- December 2021, E-Scooters are coming to town...
- November 2021, Pump Track Construction...
- October 2021, Showcase in Pixels State Winner...
- September 2021, Nominations Open for Council Election...
- August 2021, Thank you Animal Resource...
- July 2021, New Director External Services...
- June 2021, Shire decides on Waste...
- May 2021, Urban Nodes Trial Survey...
- April 2021, Jetty Official Opening...
- March 2021, Civic Centre to receive...
- February 2021, Local Heritage Survey...
- January 2021, New Director of Corporate...
From the Coast
From the Coast is a weekly column that appears in the Kalgoorlie Miner newspaper, it is usually penned by the Shire President.
- 18 December - Christmas in Esperance
- 11 December - The Jettty
- 20 November - End of Year Celebrations
- 13 November - Recycling Week
- 06 November - Being Road Wise
- 23 October - Active Community Members
- 16 October - The Show!
- 11 October - Live Shows
- 02 October - We will get a Jetty
- 25 September - Garage Sale Trail
- 18 September - Next Steps for the Jetty
- 11 September - A Rate for the Future
- 4 Septmeber - Strategic Community Plan
- 28 August - Youth Advisory Council
- 21 August - Local Government Elections
- 14 August - Local Government Week
- 7 August - What's On?
- 31 July - 2017/2018 Budget
- 17 July - Esperance Youth
- 10 July - Community Projects Coming Up
- 26 June - Who looks after that?
- 19 June - Esperance is on the Board
- 12 June - Running a Pool
- 05 June - French Exchange
- 29 May - Reducing Waste
- 22 May - Natural Assets
- 15 May - Creative Design to Fly in Perth
- 8 May - What it means to be a Councillor
- 1 May - Volunteers Week
- 24 Apr - ANZAC Day
- 18 Apr - Economic Opportunities for Esperance
- 10 Apr - Driving Safe at Easter
- 03 Apr - Jetty Discussions
- 27 Mar - Festival of the Wind
- 20 Mar - Staying Safe on the Road
- 13 Mar - Community Grants
- 06 Mar - Navigating Esperance's Town Centre
- 27 Feb - Ideas Exchange with Albany
- 20 Feb - After the Floods
- 13 Feb - Engaging the Community
- 06 Feb - Looking After Esperance
- 30 Jan - Australia Day
- 23 Jan - Esperance Tanker Jetty Comparisons
- 16 Jan - Potential New Waste Facility Site
- 19 Dec - Message From the Shire President
- 12 Dec - Chinese Consul-General Visits Esperance
- 5 Dec - Christmas in Esperance
- 28 Nov - Enjoy the Ride this Harvest
- 21 Nov - Twelve Months On
- 14 Nov - Freedom of Entry
- 07 Nov - Museum Celebrates 40 Years
- 31 Oct - Fire Recovery Stories
- 24 Oct - Community Heroes
- 17 Oct - New Skate Park Opens
- 10 Oct - Freedom of Entry
- 03 Oct - Revitalising the Town
- 26 Sep - Opinion Vs Fact
- 19 Sep - Thanking Emergency Services
- 12 Sep - Enjoy the Ride
- 05 Sep - Youth Precinct in Esperance
- 30 Aug - Uniting Our Community
- 22 Aug - Tanker Jetty Debate
- 15 Aug - Garage Sale Trail Launched
- 08 Aug - Local Government Week
- 01 Aug - Working Together
- 25 Jul - Community Surveys
- 18 Jul - Writing a Submission to Council
- 11 Jul - New Shire Website
- 04 Jul - French Week in Esperance
- 27 Jun - Playgrounds and Open Spaces
- 20 Jun - Esperance Tjaltjraak Native Title Aboriginal Corporation Launched
- 13 Jun - Communications Improving in Esperance
- 06 Jun - Talking Rubbish
- 30 May - Revitalising the Town
- 23 May - Tip or Waste Facility?
- 16 May - National Volunteer Week
- 09 May - Shire Goes Digital
- 02 May - Inspirational Visitors
- 25 Apr - ANZAC Day in Esperance
- 18 Apr - Banners in the Terrace
- 11 Apr - How to be Heard
- 04 Apr - Farewelling BlazeAid
- 28 Mar - National Youth Week
- 21 Mar - Arts Scene in Esperance
- 14 Mar - Community Grants help communities
- 07 Mar - RoadWise in Esperance
- 29 Feb - Community Feedback on Jetty
- 22 Feb - Being Shire President
- 15 Feb - Community Priorities
- 08 Feb - Entertainment in Esperance
- 01 Feb - Esperance Tanker Jetty
- 25 Jan - Australia Day
- 18 Jan - Tourism in Esperance
- 11 Jan - Recovery is a Marathon
- 21 Dec - A Very Esperance Christmas
Councillor Columns appear in the Esperance Express and discuss different topics written by Councillors from the Shire of Esperance.
- 24 May - Shire President Victoria Brown - Letter to the Editor regarding the Jetty
- 20 April - Councillor Lara McIntyre - Dempster Head
- 23 March - Shire President Victoria Brown - Visit Esperance
- 09 February - Shire President Victoria Brown - Growing Industry
- 19 January - Shire President Victoria Brown - Service Clubs
- December 23 - Shire President Victoria Brown - Merry Christmas
- December 15 - Shire President Victoria Brown - The Jetty
- November 24 - Cr Lara McIntyre - Coastal Management
- October 27 - Shire President Victoria Brown - Welcome New Councillors
- October 13 - Shire President Victoria Brown - A Busy Weekend in Town
- September 29 - Deputy Shire President Natalie Bowman - Jetty History
- September 22 - Shire President Victoria Brown - Response to Letters to the Editor
- September 11 - Shire President Victoria Brown - Rates
- September 01 - Councillor John Parsons - Strategic Community Plan
- August 11 - Councillor Lara McIntyre - Community Events
- July 28 - Councillor Paul Griffiths - The Future
- July 14 - Councillor Kevin Hall - Tough Love
- June 23 - Deputy Shire President Natalie Bowman - Strategic Communnity Plan
- June 09 - Councillor Lara McIntyre - War on Waste
- May 17 - Shire President Victoria Brown - Natural Resources
- May 05 - Shire President Victoria Brown and Deputy Natalie Bowman - Response to Letters to the Editor