Public Advertisement of Planning Proposals
Notice is hereby given that the Shire of Esperance is considering an application for Additions and/or Extensions to the existing Dwelling at Lot 77 (215) Twilight Beach Road, West Beach. In this instance the applicant proposes that the Additions and/or Extensions to the Dwelling be constructed at a distance of 6.8 metres to the boundary fronting Twilight Beach Road, where a setback of 10 metres is indicated by Local Planning Scheme No. 24.
Details of the proposal are available for inspection at the administration office of the Shire of Esperance. Submissions (indicating support or objection to the proposal, including reasons for an objecting submission) on the proposal may be submitted to the Chief Executive Officer in writing on or before 4:30pm on Friday, 16 November 2017.
There are currently no Road Closures being advertised for public comment.
Local Planning Policies
There are currently no Local Planning Policies being advertised for public comment.
Local Planning Scheme Amendments
Proposed Amendment No. 1 - Local Planning Scheme No. 24.
Notice is hereby given that the local government of the Shire of Esperance has prepared the above mention planning scheme amendment for the purpose of:
- Inserting provisions into Schedules 6 and 7 relating to parking and landscaping for a number of uses that were not included in those schedules at the gazettal of the Scheme.
- Clarifying which standard applies to development between Schedules 6 and 7.
- Inserting a new clause is proposed that deals with car parking when the use does not appear in Schedules 6 or 7.
- Revising clauses for the density provisions are also proposed to make the clear criteria used when applying the bonus.
- Correcting zoning errors on the Scheme Map.
Plans and documents setting out and explaining the scheme amendment have been deposited at the Shire Office on Windich Street, Esperance and will be open for inspection during office hours.
Submissions on the planning scheme amendment may be lodged in writing and should include the amendment number, the property affected and details of the submission and lodged with the undersigned on or before 10 November 2017.
Chief Executive Officer.
Outline Development Plans
There are currently no Outline Development Plans being advertised for public comment.
For additional information or assistance, contact Planning Services on (08) 9071 0676 or call in to the Shire Administration Building on Windich Street.