31 May 2013
INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
Thank you for your interest in employment with the Shire of Esperance.
The following information is provided to assist you in the completion of your application, which will in turn assist the Selection Panel in short listing applicants for interview. Please ensure your resume and supporting documents include your relevant contact details.
COMPLETING YOUR APPLICATION
To be considered for an interview your application should include the following:
1. Application Form - Here
2. Cover Letter
3. Statement Addressing the Selection Criteria
Please do not submit applications in plastic folders or include original documents. All documentation should be stapled together in the top left hand side of the application.
LODGING YOUR APPLICATION
1. Please ensure that the position title is clearly marked in the covering letter of your application.
2. Applications must reach the Human Services Section by no later than 5.00 pm on the closing date.
3. All applications may be submitted in any of the following ways:
Post Chief Executive Officer
Shire of Esperance
PO Box 507
Hand Shire of Esperance
Fax: 08 90710600
- If applying for more than one position, separate applications must be submitted for each position.
- Only photocopies of your qualifications, certificates, references etc should be attached to your application. Please do not send original documents.
- Applications should be stapled once in the top left hand corner.
If you wish to apply for casual work with the Shire of Esperance, please complete the attached Application for Casual Employment form and return to the Shire. Your application will be retained on file for a period of eight (8) weeks from the date of application. If you have not been contacted during this period, you should consider your appliction has been unsuccessful.